Friday, November 3, 2017

TiMe for FuN

with some oLd friends of many years now... & perhaps
this year some new-to-me ladies who will possibly become oLd friends too.
It's marvellous what a glass or two of WiNe can do... lol

It's the annual retreat at Bathurst NSW... & this year it's been organised by the lovely Deb from HeRe.
Don't ya just LoVe a road trip...

I stopped off at the Bathurst Hospital too... where I dropped of
15 Blankets of Love.
They were all willingly accepted & was told very much appreciated as well.
Of course you have to do a little shopping along the way don't you... just to boost the local economy... so of course I obliged by collecting a few bits n pieces.

Arrived at the accommodation & now I'm all set up for some serious sewing over the next few days.
Well that's what I tell myself anyways...
More from Friday Night with Friends later...
You KnoW it's ON ToNIGHT...
you can
Sign up HeRe

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chez hope you have heaps of fun,say hello to the girls for me,cant wait to see what you whip up my friend xx

Lin said...

Have fun. xx

Linda in Calif. said...

Your post is making me smile this morning - just knowing you will be having a great time. :-)

Helen said...

Enjoy and have a fabulous time on the retreat.

Sue said...

I hope you have a ball! Looking forward to seeing what you get up to.

Fiona said...

Have heaps of fun....
Hugz

Karen S said...

Have a wonderful time! Lovely to see all the quilts delivered and i am so pleased you detoured to some fabric shops as well.

Maria said...

Bet you are having the best time.....

Chookyblue...... said...

catching up on old saved posts........a great donation for the hospital.......