Saturday, November 4, 2017

The Day After

FNwF... is a show & see day... well the whole weekend is really...
That means... if you joined in FNwF & you show us what you worked on... we will all come by for a visit.
Sounds like a great idea to me...
I was lucky enough to sit & sew with 12 lovely ladies last night all working on various projects.
I finished 2 half circle skirts as stocking fillers for a little girl at Christmas. I hope she will like them.
I also finished some applique on a playquilt, so it has now become a flimsy... but more on that later.

I hope you all had FuN last night... & will join in next month for our last FNwF for 2017.
Perhaps you will need to finish off a last minute gift...
Anyways I would LoVe to have your company once again... so until then... KeeP on SeWinG
* * * * *

9 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Little girls just love twirly skirts. Very pretty and bright.

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Little girl twirly skirts are the best!

Anonymous said...

lovely skirts Chez the grandie girls will love these xx

Maria said...

Such cute skirts ... great stocking filler....

kiwikid said...

Beautiful skirts!!

creations.1 said...

Jazzy little skirts - they will be loved - my grand daughter used to love these skirts when a littlie!

Bethan said...

Lovely bright skirts! x

R's Rue said...

Love.

Anthea said...

Sweet little skirts! Your little wearer is going to make herself dizzy, twirling & twirling around in them.