Wednesday, November 1, 2017

FNwF

Yes it's TiMe once again for Friday Night with Friends... yippee
And this month I will be surrounded by friends. You see it's our annual retreat to Bathurst.
The Bathurst Blog Meet was started by Chooky... from HeRe... & now carried on by Deb from HeRe.
Like minded women sit, sew & enjoy each others company from Friday noon until Sunday noon.
We don't do meals and we don't do dishes... How gOOd is that!

Anyway if you would like to join us at FNwF (virtually of course) .... please add your name to the list below....
It's that simple.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

14 comments:

Maria said...

I'm sure you'll all have a wonderful time...
My DD Sandra is coming up from the big smoke for a visit sew looking forward to sewing along with her and others on Friday...

Raewyn said...

I'm sure you'll have fun on Friday night...I'll be doing quilty-sewing related stuff on Friday but won't be able to join you all...next month maybe :-)

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Have fun in Bathurst! It’s family movie night here on a Friday, so i’ll be organised and get some EPP ready :)

Lin said...

Have a great time in Bathurst. xx

Oddbjørg said...

I look forward to spend some time in my sewing room on Friday.
Have a great time in Bathurst.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

have fun - I love checking out all the blogs to see what people are working on

Linda in Calif. said...

Your Bathurst sewing time sounds like heaven. No dishes, yes, sounds like heaven.

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Thanks for hosting. Have a great time in Bathurst. Wish I was there.

Alcea Rosea 31 said...

Hope you have a wonderful times, I get to sew with others on Saturday for a couple of hours. But will be sewing at home on and off from Friday lunch time till Sunday evening. I'm trying Crazy quilting.

Sheila said...

Have a fun time at your retreat . I hope to be doing some handwork .

Wendyb said...

so jelly!!!! how fun would it be to be there with you all......I'll be there in spirit, stitching away tonight so I'll absorb some of all the fun vibes....have a blast! xox

Susan said...

Enjoy your trip to Bathurst - no doubt a "quick" visit to Hatched & Patched.

I'm joining in tonight - got a retreat to prepare for!

Bethan said...

Hope you have a fantastic time! So glad I've managed to join in with FnwF. It's been a while x

Donna G. said...

Hubby will be at a men's campout so it is a pefect evening for stitching......just me and the cats! Looking forward to seeing everyone's projects.