Wednesday, November 8, 2017

A MaTcHinG SeT

I managed to sneak in a little playtime in the cubbyhole last night... making another TriAngle Pouch. 
This time I also made a matching flat zip pouch which I'll pair together & give them away as a gift.
I know I'm early this month for 1 Xmas Item a Month but I wanted to add my item.
I haven't missed a month this year... yippee...
Thanks Narelle... I wouldn't get half as much done if you weren't hosting this monthly group.
I also used stash & zips I had on hand... so another 2 items have been added to the list.


You can visit Narelle & the elves over                           HeRe...

* * * * *

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Lovely bags... can never have enough zippy bags I think...

Hugz

Karen S said...

Gorgeous gifts.

Maria said...

A great set ...

Lin said...

Good work. xx