Saturday, October 21, 2017

Wyee ReTreaT

Had my usual room at “Patchwork 33” retreat accommodation and of course once again shared 3 days of sewing with some lovely, talented, funny and friendly ladies. And can they all cook!!! Wow !!!
Delicious meals were enjoyed by all.... with of course the obligatory wine...
But we did SeW too...
I finished 1 project... above "ruler carry bag"... sandwiched & pinned another project... finished all appliques on a xmas gift... competed a secret birthday gift... & finally started more applique on another playquilt. PheW.
So you can see I really did SeW...
Pic's of the other projects as I finish them...
* * * * *

8 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Sounds like you had a great time....love your ruler bag x

Lin said...

Great bag. xx

Maria said...

It's always sew nice to go to retreat with like minded ladies.
You did gets lots of lovely projects done.

kiwikid said...

Your ruler bag looks wonderful, looks like you had a great time.

Narelle said...

Well done, lovely ruler bag. I'd take my ruler everywhere even if I didn't need to 😉

Mia said...

What a beautiful ruler bag, my friend! Thank you for the inspiration!

Karen S said...

You did get busy!! Lovely projects.

Bethan said...

Lovely ruler bag, and a lovely looking retreat room x